This colourful and cheerful chindi braided rug is made from 100% recycled cotton waste. The cotton is dyed and then is braided by hand by home workers in villages in Rajasthan, a fun and environmentally friendly way to bring colour to a room. The GoodWeave label on this rug gives the best assurance that no child labour was used in the making of your rug and a % of the value of the rugs purchased is donated to GoodWeave which then goes back into the communities where the rugs are made!
♡ Size and Materials
• environmentally friendly 100% recycled cotton.
• Multi-coloured colourway
• Measures 90cm
• Optional gift tag with personalised message
• Letterbox sized packaging (when sent individually)
• Can be sent direct
• Handmade In India
• This carries the GoodWeave Label.
♡ Other Information
• As this is an individually woven rug, no two will be the same.
• We try to show colours as accurately as we can, but there will be variations on different screens.