Authentic artisanal luxury Bonhomme Pain D'Epices (Gingerbread Man) soap bar. Our Bonhomme Pain D'Epices French soap is scented with festive gingerbread and stamped with a gingerbread man and the words 'Bonnes fetes'.
The soap is triple-milled and enriched with organic shea butter to create a pure, moisturising lather. RSPO certified sustainable vegetable oils are included for a clean body and conscience. These bars are incredibly long-lasting too. We gift wrap these in tissue and ribbon to make them extra special. Add them to our gift boxes to create your own gift.
- Sumptuous soap in a 125g-size bar
- Traditionally made for artisanal quality
- Pure ingredients for natural beauty lovers
- 100% vegetal
- Enriched with Organic Shea Butter
- Scented with Grasse fragrances or essential oils
- Paraben-free / Silicon-free
- Cruelty-free: Tested on friends, not animals
Savon de Marseille is all natural and of vegetable origin. It doesn't contain any animal fats and is not tested on animals, so it is very animal friendly.
Savon de Marseille is totally biodegradable, requires little packaging and its manufacture is environment-friendly.
Main ingredients: oil, essential oil, flower, shea butter, glycerin (vegatable origin), clay. At least 95% ingredients of natural origin.
Made in Marseille, France
Approx. Size: 8.5 x 5.5 x 2.5 cm